Dream journal

Write your dreams in your journal. Write the details: what do you see, what was said, emotions you feel, who is there, do you know them?

I don't know a lot about symbolism in dreams, for example if you dream about a monkey it means you're going to eat bananas until you're sick. I have no idea.

Spend time thinking about what the objects in your dream mean to you. For example, cows are a recurring dream for me. I grew up on a farm so cows and what they mean in my life mean something different for me than for someone else.

In describing your dreams, listen to the language of how you're describing it both in your journal and when talking to friends. Missing the bus used to be a recurring dream so I listen to that language and ask what is it I'm afraid of missing?

Write your life time dreams in your journal. Describe them.

No comments: