Pen Profile

Previously, you may remember, I lamented the exit of the Bic Clic. Well no more. After months of searching, yes months, I've found my new favorite pen.

It is the Paper Mate Profile Click Pen. The packaging calls it the "world's smoothest pen" and I agree. Smooth writing equals fast writing. It's so fast, it may set a world record.

Here are the reasons I recommend it. The color is bold and dark, not like a lot of ink that causes eye strain or is practically invisible and you have to hold it up to decode the secret message. It doesn't bleed through paper. It has a soft comfort grip and a handy clip thang that you can attach to the spiral on your journal, or you can clip it onto your pocket protector if you're into wearing pens on your shirt.

I bought a package of 4 and should have bought a package of 12. I keep one in my backpack, one in the kitchen, one in my office, and one in the living room because when the time comes to write, I can't be bothered searching all over the house for a pen. Or I could always join the pocket protector crowd.

I like classic black ink but they come in 8 cool colors. Collect them all! They're available in purple, red, turquoise, black, magenta, green, blue, and orange. Journaling in orange sounds so very rad.

This is thee pen to have in your wardrobe of pens.

No comments: