The Rains Came Down and the Floods Came Up


These pictures were taken Wednesday, June 11. Praise Choir served a meal for the residents at the downtown YMCA because their power was going to be shut off later that evening. The river is a few feet from the Y.

Have you seen the movie An Inconvenient Truth? It's mind blowing how far back they can date the ice on earth and how the rising temperatures affect every living thing.

"I am giving you a sign of my covenant with you and with all living creatures, for all generations to come. I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth. Whenever I cover the sky with clouds and the rainbow appears, I will remember my promise to you and to all the animals that a flood will never again destroy all living beings." Genesis 9: 12-16

Seize the J

No comments: