It Ain't Easy Bein' Green

Thank you for telling your stories about your own sleep patterns and dreams. To sleep or not to sleep. That is a dilemma.

An update on the Dream Works blog. Why is it I ask God a question such as, "What do you want me to know about honor and obey?" and God answers in a matter of days that he wants me to honor and obey him. But when I ask God for something else it takes years and yet ... I wait.

Could it be that one is He focused and the other is me focused?

In other words, the final answer: God is God and I am not.

It ain't easy bein' green.

“When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder, why wonder? I am green, and it'll do fine. It's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.”

I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out--plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I'll listen. When you come looking for me, you'll find me. Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed. Jeremiah 29:11-14 (The Message)
Seize the J

It Ain't Easy Bein' Green, words by Joe Raposo

2 comments:

DaveC said...

We can all learn from Kermit, He never made a move or said anything that didn't come from his creator!

Anonymous said...

I have The Message translation of the Bible, but don't recall reading these verses (Jeremiah 29:11-14) from it. It caught my attention right off the bat when I read, "I know what I'm doing..." For some reason, this simple truth evades me often! It all gets back to trust, doesn't it?