Grapes of Wrath

I need you to be strong for who I am so you can continue to shine me thru you. You can't compromise who are you, who I made you to be, and follow me. We choose each other. I am making you strong. I know you will not compromise, but those tests have come and will come again and because you are my beautiful daughter, you'll be the strength initially to show those who are falling and failing.

This is not an easy mission field. It's one of the toughest. There are emotions being flung all over the place. Blood will be shed. My blood has been shed for you.

You will make it. I'm protecting you throughout this battle.

I know who you are. I know you love me and I know your desire for love. I love to see your heart desire it. I desire it for you too. And to get you there, there's a lot of world to see, experience, enjoy.

And it may confuse you, but you're learning and that's what I want for you. I so desire someone to treat you the way I treat you Beautiful One.
For I know the plans I have for you. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope...I will be found by you. (Jeremiah 29: 11, 14)
If you could see you the way that I see you.

Seize the J

The Other Grapes of Wrath

"Before I knowed it, I was sayin' out loud, 'The hell with it! There ain't no sin and there ain't no virtue. There's just stuff people do. It's all part of the same thing.'... I says, 'What's this call, this sperit?' An' I says, 'It's love. I love people so much I'm fit to bust, sometimes.'... I figgered, 'Why do we got to hang it on God or Jesus? Maybe,' I figgered, 'maybe it's all men an' all women we love; maybe that's the Holy Sperit-the human sperit-the whole shebang. Maybe all men got one big soul ever'body's a part of.' Now I sat there thinkin' it, an' all of a suddent-I knew it. I knew it so deep down that it was true, and I still know it." John Steinbeck

1 comment:

Smasty said...

I love Steinbeck...one of my favorite books. I should dust it off....