What Are You From?

 
Thomas Lift, LLC; Artist: William Butler
515-201-0312 (Ronja Butler)
info@thomaslift.com

I am from rich, wealthy earth
I am from soul, spirit, fire
I am from toil
I am from Dr. Pepper, Milky Way, popcorn
I am from country and culture
I am from sisters and brothers
I am from new beginnings

What makes your story who you are?

Think about touch, whose hand are you holding; smell and taste, what foods make you think of good times, family meals, holidays; colors, toys, sounds, do you hear the cheers from your position at shortstop?

Who does God say you are?

How does it compare with what you say you are from?

Are they the same?

What is the truth?

Any doubts?

"What are people saying about who the Son of Man is?"

They replied, "Some think he is John the Baptizer, some say Elijah, some Jeremiah or one of the other prophets."

He pressed them, "And how about you? Who do you say I am?" (Matthew 13:13-16)

Seize the J

No comments: