Command Z

2 things about my prayer life recently.

1.) I'm not that interested in talking to God. I'm keeping my mouth shut. I've done too much blabbing.

A new layer is peeling back. I'm more interested in what he has to say.

I'm interested in His presence and sit across the room from him. He sits in my wicker chair next to my desk and I sit on the floor, leaning against that ugly old green retro chair. I sit at his feet and am mesmerized by him.

2.) Last week though, I had another "out" with him. And I spoke boldly. Not to be shown only the light for the step I'm on, not to take me to the next step, but get me there. Poof. I don't care how you do it. Just do it. Not sure that's really a prayer but a rant. So what happens when I pray a bold prayer?

Uh...a bold answer.

What have I done?

Undo! Undo!

Seize the J

No comments: